To connect Connect HP Printer to Wi-Fi Direct on your Mobile device, follow the procedure mentioned below:
1. Select the HP wireless direct icon on your printer’s control panel and go to the Network Setup or Wireless Settings menu.
2. Click on Wireless Direct and switch on the connection.
3. Check the required password box and then click on On.
4. You will be shown a pass code on your screen, note it down and click on OK.
5. Now open your mobile and go to Settings.
6. Select Wi-Fi and then select the HP-Print-xx followed by your printer model from the available networks list.
7. If you can’t find the name of your printer, sit close to your printer machine to get its range.
8. When prompted to enter the pass code, enter the one you copied above.
That’s all! You have connected your mobile phone to your HP printer and can print anything from it. Once you are done with the printing, make sure to switch back to your local Wi-Fi to access the internet. For more help with HP printer setup, visit our HP Printer Support blog page and go through the complete HP Printer setup guide.